***White's Professional E-Series - Recommended Coins/Jewelry, Relics and Native gold Hunting*** White's MXT is a new metal detector, which has a static mode of accurate detection and three independent modes of discrimination, which are oriented to search three different classes of objects: coins/jewelry, relics and native gold. Available in Sweden, Finland and Portugal.
A new metal detector, which has a static mode of accurate detection and three independent modes of discrimination, which are oriented to search three different classes of objects: coins/jewelry, relics and native gold.
The device setting is realized by traditional analogue regulators. each mode has specific indication form and options, which are turned on with the help of trigger in the handle, such as: notch-range for elimination the metal tabs from cans, vco-indication, mixed mode (as in spectrum device).
It is displayed: index of conductance of the objects (190 indexes altogether), a category of the object, signal strength, index of ground, probability of identification of iron (as in gmt device) and occurrence depth (in the mode of accurate detection).
Working modes: 3 modes of dynamical discrimination and static mode of searching of accurate detecting.Controls: gain control/switch, threshold control, discrimination control/speed of adjustment of threshold control (it depends on mode), modes switch, ground adjustment switch, trigger in the handle.
- 3 complete separate programs: with separate target responses, display information, and audio frequencies.
- Coin/Jewelry Mode: Coins and rings in - pull tabs out! The display offers VDI -95 to +94, Target Blocks coin/jewelry/trash target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert, and depth reading. Also available is knob adjust discrimination, gain threshold, plus an alternate trigger mode "pull tab notched out"...Impressive Depth!
- Relic Mode: Specifically ID's buttons, buckles and bullets! The display offers VDI -95 to +94, target blocks, target labels, automatic battery check, low battery alert, overload alert and depth reading. Also available knob adjust discrimination, gain and dual threshold. Three alternate trigger modes allows for your personal preferences. Unique audio response similar to mixed-mode audio, a favorite of professional relic hunters.
- Prospecting Mode: Patterned after White's famous Goldmaster metal detector! Plus the display offers VDI -95 to +94, % probability, ground phase, automatic battery check, low battery alert, and overload alert. When using the Prospecting Mode the knob adjust discrimination becomes an adjustment for -SAT speed. A real gold machine metal detector designed to Jimmy "Sierra" Normandi's specifications.
Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods: i.e., Disc Notch, Mixed - ----- Mode Audio, VCO and much more!
- Automatic Ground Balance: simple, lightening fast, and accurate. From mountain minerals to salt water.
- 3 easy-adjust controls: GAIN maximizes sensitivity and depth
- THRESHOLD allows you to hunt with a slight hum or hear only the sound of detected targets.
- DUAL control fine tunes discrimination in the Coin & Jewelry and Relic programs. Adjust the full range of discrimination- ignore trash and hear all targets. In the Prospecting program, DUAL adjusts the S.A.T. speed- an essential for serious prospecting detectors.
- Operating frequency: 14 kHz
- Drop-in Battery Pack: 40-hour operation from 8 "AA" batteries. (Nicad Rechargeable system available.)
- Waterproof Eclipse: 950 9" search coil for maximum depth. Optional Eclipse accessory search coils available.
Functioning principle — vlf
Operating frequency — about 14 khz.
Power — 12 v (8 х 1,5 v).
Coil — 30 cm (12") spider.
Weight — 1,8 кg.
Sensitivity for a coin — 40 сm.
Limited sensitivity — 2,0 m.
Available in Finland, Sweden and Portugal. Orders originated elsewhere than these countries will not be processed. If you're from other countries than these, please choose another brand or contact your local White's distributor.